About TKU and his followers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About TKU and his followers

Post by DarkShadow99 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:20 pm

As this forum is intended to cover everything surrounding MoviezWorldwide's operations, it is the best place to question TKU's actions. For those, who don't know, TKU is short for TenkaiKnightsUnite29 a Wikia user who worked together with MoviezWorldwide on Tenkai Knights Wiki and later started a war against them, with several rather dubious users like Rich Sapphire King and Grand Master Mario supporting them. Both have a long history of being locally and globally blocked and aren't in the least trustworthy. The more rational people who support MoviezWorldwide think that TKU is a narcissistic jerk who wasn't satisfied with being a crat on Tenkai Knights Wiki and as he didn't get what he wanted, he tried to make MoviezWorldwide look bad. What do you think about him?
DarkShadow99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About TKU and his followers

Post by CyberWarrior16900 on Fri May 12, 2017 3:25 pm

I think Rich is the biggest problem out of all of Unity's followers, as he has often called other users nazis and tried to get Moviejunkie demoted. And now he has made a wiki about MoviezWorldwide which he might misuse as a hate wiki. That Mario guys obviously has offended MoviezWorldwide a long time ago, but since then he didn't do anything. Unity hasn't said anything against MoviezWorldwide since last year's summer from what I heard. Obviously he has noticed that he hasn't a chance against MoviezWorldwide and thus stopped offending them, from what many fans of MoviezWorldwide say. Rich really seems to be the last remaining troll from Unity's side.
CyberWarrior16900

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShadow99 on Wed May 17, 2017 8:10 am

Yeah, Rich is a pure troll as he always have been. Recently I've extended the articles of Rich and Unity on Tominator's wiki. Besides, wanna see Unity's video on YouTube? It's nothing but shit with only very few views.

lol!
DarkShadow99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sebastienxu467 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:02 am

DarkShadow99 wrote:As this forum is intended to cover everything surrounding MoviezWorldwide's operations, it is the best place to question TKU's actions. For those, who don't know, TKU is short for TenkaiKnightsUnite29 a Wikia user who worked together with MoviezWorldwide on Tenkai Knights Wiki and later started a war against them, with several rather dubious users like Rich Sapphire King and Grand Master Mario supporting them. Both have a long history of being locally and globally blocked and aren't in the least trustworthy. The more rational people who support MoviezWorldwide think that TKU is a narcissistic jerk who wasn't satisfied with being a crat on Tenkai Knights Wiki and as he didn't get what he wanted, he tried to make MoviezWorldwide look bad. What do you think about him?

TKU is just a pure troll who wanted more power than he deserved. From what I've heard, he held an unreasonable grudge against MoviezWorldWide. I also think that Mario and Rich could be socks of TKU himself.

sebastienxu467

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShadow99 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:23 pm

Yes, TKU is a troll and an idiot who has no life. Perhaps he operates a lot of socks to make himself look good. However reasonable people are able to suss him. P.S.: Here's an image of this dickbag. Cool
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DarkShadow99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sebastienxu467 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:13 am

Wow! Where did you find it? He looks like a dickheady idiot who has mental retardation and no life.

sebastienxu467

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sebastienxu467 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:17 am

It looks like Dom graduated from Uni. I thought he'd never make it due to how dumb he was.

sebastienxu467

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sebastienxu467 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:20 am

I want to know how you found this. I need to take a closer look to see how retarded this guy is!

sebastienxu467

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShadow99 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:43 am

Unity obviously graduated from High School. He is going to start Worcester State University in fall of this year: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] However there are also retards who graduate. Some of them have the savant syndrome meaning they are gifted in one or a few subjects. Laughing
DarkShadow99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sebastienxu467 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:02 am

^^^

sebastienxu467

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content